NDIS improved daily living assists you with daily living support and household activities in your home so that you can receive assistance with cleaning, dishwashing, and vacuuming. If you are unable to complete necessary household chores, our support staff can assist you so that you can live in a clean and safe environment.
Assisting the individual in ndis daily activities to be as independent as possible. Participants can receive home-based support. Assisting or supervising participants as they learn to live as independently as possible.
NDIS assist personal activities examples
Some specific examples of things you might be able to use for include:
- Assist with preparing for the day (self care such as showering, dressing etc.)
- Overnight sleepover assistance or help from a live-in carer
- Support to help you get around the community, such as accompanying you on public transportation or driving you to appointments.
- If you are unable to manage your own laundry, you can receive assistance with chores such as cleaning and linen service
- Obtaining assistance with basic yard work, lawn mowing, or gardening.
- Someone to assist with food preparation and meal delivery, or the associated cost